Different dog sports?

I have a Collie/German Shepherd that failed in his original purpose. While he’s just being a pet dog I am trying to find things for him and I to do. I’ve noticed he is a very toy motivated dog and could potentially make a great sports dog. As soon as the weather is warmer and it stops raining outside, I will... show more I have a Collie/German Shepherd that failed in his original purpose.

While he’s just being a pet dog I am trying to find things for him and I to do. I’ve noticed he is a very toy motivated dog and could potentially make a great sports dog.

As soon as the weather is warmer and it stops raining outside, I will begin teaching him frisbee, and building him an agility set out of pvc.

What else should I do?

I also try to use a cat flirt pole with him and my other dog, he’s not too interested but my other dogs is. I’m wondering g if, if I get one meant for dogs, will he likely peak interest?

What else is there to do?

I’m open to suggestions.

We do not have access to sport clubs.
Update: Dog park isnt a sport, and is a place he was attacked.

Swimming a bit isnt a sport, and he hates water. I asked for sports, not to hand out free points.
Update 2: No, it wont.
Update 3: Just looking for sports for the backyard. I have no other jobs for him, he was unsuitable for original purpose which I dont wish to disclose. It wont help anything