Joe asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Do you sometimes wish the United States was like Lebanon where if you raped a woman she was then forced to marry you?

If we had rape laws like Lebanon I would rape the most beautiful young woman I could find so that way she would forced to become my wife. Then I would make all the other guys jealous with my beautiful wife and I would be highly satisfied every night with sex. But that is only if we could legalize rape here in the US just like in Lebanon. I would never break the law here in America since I am a patriotic American. Despite the fact that our laws on rape are against my values and I would rather have a system like Lebanon does. However, since I love America I will never break any US law whatsoever!!!!

Best Answer

I always believe beautiful women are not safe.

If they all go round looking like letter boxes, sorting out the pretty ones could be an issue.

Also, there are rules about touching and kissing that you might not like.

I am going to pass on that wish,

Not a fan of rape by any means. Nor marriage for that matter.

Dude, you are one sick f--- !!

Our nation is doomed...

No

Not at all.