Why are Libras the biggest drama queens? Why are they so controlling and always causing drama?

This libra girl is evil. I am onto her games and her lies and manipulations and im noticing that she doesn’t like me because i am the only one that is not privy to her charms - i see her for who she is- The problem is my Taurus best friend is too stubborn to see what’s going on.

How do they get away with this type of behaviour?

Oh a Libra question. Where's i wannaLover gal she's always the first one under these. We know she's in love with this sign and uses most of her fake accounts under it.

Only 2 comments downing the sign aren't Lovergal trolling in anonymous or her other account finance which she always uses at the same time to talk to herself in her comments. All the other anonymous trolling boringly repeating the same stuff is her. She even said the same retarded line "just ignore it" in anon that she did with her wantto/finance account when she was talking to herself lmao. She might commit suicide after this because this backfired on her so bad. You should follow it again with another one of your fake accounts so it stays up even longer so we can keep laughing at this sloppy mess. Talk about drama queens. That's a huge visual of one. She's under the right one this time.

Only reason I'm anon is so she can't block getting exposed. Couldn't care less otherwise

I do know Libra’s hold grudges believe me my WHOLE family are Libra’s. Most of them don’t gossip I’m always just inspecting on what they do. Libras to me seem nice at times then can be resentful at times , but if anything I don’t see them as drama queens. THEIR neighboring sign though, Scorpio, don’t even get me started, backstabbing bitches who think everyone is out to get them.

Source(s): Gemini

I have one Libra friend...and from what I've read about Libras...she's the typical Libra. Self indulging, cares about her appearance, shops alot, ECT....but she is not evil or manipulative. There must be other influencing negative planets or life experiences that are causing these behaviors. It is wrong to shame everyone under a sun sign, because of the behavior of others.

• Pamela

Libras in general are sneaky to me and I don't trust them very much. Can't hold secrets and they're always in some mess. My mom is a Libra and I love her very much, when she is not on game we get a long very well but when she's on her dramatic kick and woe is me bullsh*t, she's hard to tolerate. She found out really quick that I can cut her off and not speak for days when she tries me.

Libra are drama queens. But, they aren't evil, just insecure. They are two faced, people pleasers.

I'm with everyone else on this one those aren't Libras. But I wish lol. I wish one would try and control me Libra women are sexy and tantalizing I can't even get the one I like to give me the attention I want. How do you get a libra woman's attention without turning her off?

I really wouldn't mind if they were controlling though Libra woman's energy is vibrant to the core. I would say the drama queen signs are Aries and Sagittarius.

Any sign can be like this, not just libras.

My sons dad (aries) chose a libra woman over me. It sucked for a while but over time I felt really bad for him, she seems to always need to have the upper hand (controlling), she's nosy and does petty things to try to **** me off and hella insecure. If he would come see our son she would start texting us both asking what was going on.

Just ignore it people like that you shouldn't give power too. They don't deserve it.

I’m an Aquarius and I see straight through it, thing is they are intuitive and they can sense that I can see through them. So to protect their delicate egos they choose to either gaslight or ignore me to avoid potential conflict/confrontation.

I knew ONE libra before.

She wasn't dramatic or anything like that.

She was funny and hilarious

PS: IF u borrow them something, forget about it