Now that Owning a child sex doll in Kentucky could soon be illegal, is it good or no?

Owning a child sex doll in Kentucky could soon be illegal thanks to a phone call to a state senator by the Commonwealth’s Attorney for Kentucky in Kenton County Rob Sanders.

Sanders said he called State Senator Whitney Westerfield about the issue after finding out that in Kentucky, it is not illegal to own or import a child sex doll.

• Adam
    1 year ago

It's probably a good idea to stop the pedophiles from causing trouble.

• y
    1 year ago

a child sex doll? Never heard of such a thing, but now that you brought it to my attention. I have no issue with them banning them, making them illegal. Why would there even be a debate?

• humpty
    1 year ago

How do you determine the age of a doll? If we go by manufactuing date my daughter's thirty year old Barbie is fair game. Seriously, are there going to be legal specs requiring companies to stamp the purported age of the doll on the box?

This has to be some of the dumbest legislation I have ever heard of. I am not excusing the preverse idea of a "twelve year old" sex doll, but I cannot believe that any sane legislator can believe that the makers of such things will not just up the number on the package and claim they are small for their age.

Good or bad is not the point. This is intrusive, unenforceable and plain stupid, stupid, stupid. Next we will be telling people what they can think about when masturbating.

1 year ago

I think it's a good thing. But on the other hand, are these dolls keeping many pedos at bay? Will they, god forbid, try to find actual children if they no longer have their dolls?

1 year ago

Guess Roy Moore cant go there anymore

• Bill
    1 year ago

Unlike what other posters here are suggesting child sex dolls do not successful prevent child molestation. Owning a child sex doll however harms no one so there is no legitimate reason to ban it.

• 1 year ago

Just make them register for them, so Law Enforcement knows where the Roy Moore supporters are.

• 1 year ago

If someone actually went out of their way to purchase a child sex doll they should be institutionalized for the rest of their life.

Making it illegal is just a Start.

Those sick pedophyles can't be cured.

Any State that hasn't made that illegal is a defective State.

1 year ago

Bad for Cons

1 year ago

Better a doll than an actual child, pedos need to be exiled to pedo island

Who downvoted this? Pervert