What can I do if I already called the school and CPS, but it turned out that the 14 year old girl was lying?

The girl was angry at her parents for not letting her go to a party and she decided to make up an extreme abuse story. Their family is very normal and stable - it's just that their child is emotionally immature. I contacted authorities because the girl kept telling the same story over and over, each time... show more The girl was angry at her parents for not letting her go to a party and she decided to make up an extreme abuse story. Their family is very normal and stable - it's just that their child is emotionally immature. I contacted authorities because the girl kept telling the same story over and over, each time exaggerating about the details more. It turned out that this situation is just about a 14 year old who is upset with her parents for not giving her more freedom and had some typical teenage outbursts along the way. Her parents stopped letting her go to certain places since based on previous incidences, she made poor decisions and was not mature enough to handle it.

The case might've already started, and they probably still believe in the story that was told. I don't want to be accused of false reporting, although I was genuinely concerned at the time.