Why don’t I care about Valentine’s Day?

I’ve never cared about it. Is it because I’m single? I don’t see the big deal.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Lady
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You do not have to care about Valentine's Day at all.

Just let the day slip by. No one says you have to

celebrate it or be involved in the day. Treat it no

different than any other day.

• 2 years ago

Cause you don't have no game. Simply you don't like people or you don't care about celebrating a holiday. You should start find significant other opposite sex that you would naturally be attracted to don't force something girls are ok there good there the answer to your question. @mikey_cuzz619

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Valentines Day is irrelevant if you are single, there is no reason you should care about it.

• 2 years ago

I feel you. I’ve been in a very happy relationship for 5 months now and both my partner and I d celebrate it together but we don’t consider it to be that special either.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

It is because it is a stupid holiday

• tony
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

its all about love so love urself on this day and everyday.but being without a plus one can still suck sometimes. nut make it a day to reflect why am i single? watch "My Bloody Valentine" or some other Valentine related horror movie (there are more than you'd think)."Embrace self love.Wanna eat junk food all day? Do it. Wanna stay in and just watch TV? Guess what, Valentines day is a day traditionally dedicated to showing the one you love most in life that they are special to you, and the one person in life you should love the most, before anyone else, is yourself."I consider Valentine's Day an opportunity to celebrate all the things I love about myself. I go for a run with my dog (the only truly loyal boy in my life) to boost my endorphins and celebrate the things my body can do; I take an extra long shower so I can deep condition my hair and enjoy the steam;

Attachment image
  • 2 years ago

Idk, i dont care about it either. I've never dating anyone. But i thibk you shouldn't need one day to determine that you have to be extra nice to your significant other.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

You're right on the money 'bout that. Valentine's Day is a stupid commercial holiday unless you're a kid or live in the boondocks..

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I never cared about Valentine's day when I was in a relationship, nor did my then girlfriends.

The only people that it seems to be a big deal for are the retailers and love struck teenagers.

• 2 years ago

Just another day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.