Why does my boyfriend always get a ***** when we are in bed(not doing anything) but he feels me and wants to have sex but I say no ...?

He ALWAYS wants to have sex. And he says “sorry I’m just a guy.” I do have sex with him but I don’t want it so many times like he does. We will be in bed and he starts feeling my thighs and butt and vagina and basically everywhere and he will say “wanna have some fun?” And I either say yes or no and when I say... show more He ALWAYS wants to have sex. And he says “sorry I’m just a guy.” I do have sex with him but I don’t want it so many times like he does.
We will be in bed and he starts feeling my thighs and butt and vagina and basically everywhere and he will say “wanna have some fun?” And I either say yes or no and when I say no(which is kinda more than yes but we still have sex enough for him to chill) but when I say no, he doesn’t get mad but I feel he gets impatient. I’ll jokingly say “aww now you’re gonna be mad” and he goes “no, I’ll be fine.” And we laugh about it. But then he continues to feel me which I don’t mind but why does he ALWAYS want sex? One week we had sex four days in a row and he still wanted to do it but I said my V needs a rest. It felt bruised lol
Is it true guys just want sex more or is something wrong with him(jk lol)