What Does Valentine"s Day Really It Means To You ?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • tony
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

For those of us who have a special someone, it can be a day that is filled with gestures of love and kindness. But if you are alone or going through a rough patch romantically, Valentine’s Day can bring out the Scrooge in you.For me, it means a day for me to show the people in my life who I really care about that I love them. It’s not about gifts or expensive dinners or money—-it’s the thought that I have some pretty special people in my life and I am pretty darned lucky to have them!

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Day my ex and I broke up which was a good thing.

• 2 years ago

It means to me get your smash on...

🍆💦😈

#LovieDovie

Source(s): Whatever...
  • 2 years ago

I really hate it even though I got I got a boyfriend, Valentine’s Day just means you only have 1 day out of the year to love someone and I can’t handle that , and over spending on a dumb heart shaped chocolate box just give me a big rectangle box it’s not that serious I love sweets but not when it’s $30 for 20 small pieces of chocolate and a tiny stuffed animal for $5 to $10 or a big one for 70 to 120 . I don’t understand why they do that?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Absolutely nothing.

• 2 years ago

Another opportunity to blow $ on a pointless holiday and STILL be crapped on for doing it wrong. Other than that, it's a reminder that spring is coming and I want my lawn looking awesome! 👍🔥

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Nothing at all.

• 2 years ago

nothing

• David
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Spring and love is in the air.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Loneliness.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.