Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

Atheists which situation is more tragic?

Out of these two situations which one is more tragic? Also give your reasoning as to why.

1)White people becoming a minority in the united kingdom

2)Jewish people becoming a minority in Israel.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

That's just how life is. Things change. People repopulate. People have mixed children.

Speaking as a white person in Europe..? I'm not so concerned about there no longer being white people, at SOME point in the future. I think that's pretty inevitable.. Especially considering how brown eyes, hair, skin, etc, tend to be a lot more dominant.

What I AM concerned about, far more so..? Is the death of all the positive parts of European culture, that I cherish the most, due to the influx of Islam. Values like freedom of speech. Freedom of thought. Freedom of religion. Equality between the sexes. Gay rights. And so many other things. Which.. that's not directly related to skin color, per se! It is all about CULTURE. And all about, if we receive too many immigrants whose culture and religious convictions are different from our own, and they don't respect our culture..? We're screwed! It is almost basic maths, in a sense.. We can receive SOME immigrants. But we cannot receive too many! Because it's important that we get to a place where the ones we've already received find their place in society. If they do not..? There's an increased risk of radicalization, people lumping together in ghettos, and all these things.

So yeah… I don't think protecting a specific ETHNICITY is all that important. I think protecting the good parts of our CULTURE is important! From the onslaught of Islam, mainly.. And if you're of a different ethnicity, but you still respect European culture..? You are NOT the problem! And I really appreciate you being here! You could even be a Muslim, and STILL not be a part of the problem! If you're an accepting, liberal, progressive one.

As for Jewish people becoming a minority in Israel..? Oh well. I think that's pretty inevitable, too. And I don't feel sad about it. Truth be told..? Jews never did have THE sole claim to that country. And although I don't want to blame all the civilians for it..? The way they've been treating Palestinians has been absolutely bloody disgusting and outrageous! I rest my case.

Source(s): Not an atheist. But I still felt like answering.
  • swolt
    1 year ago

Why would either be tragic?

• 1 year ago

its more sad that palestines becoming a minority in their stolen country palestine

1 year ago

Why do people hold on dearly to traditions? To help anchor ourselves to who we are and what we stand for? To give us a moral compass in a constant sea of change? Modernity or at least modernity in its newest form, is one of instant change, of generational fads. We see this in the increasing lack of respect for our elders, society increasingly seeing age as unproductive, old fashioned and simply un modern. Clashes between generations over voting, radical youth declaring they have superior rights because the * future * belongs to them, seemingly missing the point that youth is just a very brief passing moment, and within a few years they too will lack that virtue and maybe they too will have to be silent.

Maybe the film LOGUNS RUN should become a mandatory form of education

1 year ago

why is natural population change a tragedy? North Africa was once black, now it is white...is that tragic?

• Dixie
    1 year ago

I'm Atheist and it's not a problem worth me to worry about

• Bill-M
    1 year ago

Item Two. Item One is already there.