Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 year ago

What is the likelyhood of me getting pregnant?

Boyfriend came on my stomach and underwear, I was wearing pad and *** didnt stain the inner portion of my underwear so I m assuming it did not seep through, however I did later find some on my inner thigh. I am also on the 4th day of my period which is usually 5 days, with some random spotting after. I was wearing a liner, I changed underwear afew hours after, went to sleep right after and the next morning showered.

• Jill
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

You cannot get pregnant unless someone puts his penis inside your vagina and cums. Stop messing around with things you don't understand or you will find yourself pregnant in no time. If you have access to Y/A! you have access to huge amounts of educational material on the internet. Read.

• 1 year ago

none

• Pippin
    1 year ago

Please stop doing ANYTHING sexual with a partner. If you are this ignorant, you are clearly far too young and far too paranoid.