Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelNew ZealandWellington · 2 years ago

Is the Royal Family having a black Duchess a joke and offensive to indigenous British people?

Favorite Answer

The marriage was a slap in the face to white people.

The marriage was a well-deserved slap in the face to racists.

How is she black?

Her mother is white, thus she is mixed.

She is a foreigner though, she is American.

I am not offended by her being foreign, however, saddened. I am sure there was a worthy Brit.

However, it is Harry's choice and that is paramount... and we all saw what happens when a royal is told who to marry... Princess Di.

The whole Royal Family is offensive to indigenous British people.

If it was meant to offend they have shot themselves in the foot

Offensive is not the word. The entire Royal Family are foreign and not remotely British. The only two members of the Royal Family who were British in my lifetime are, the late Queen Mother (Scottish) and Princess Diana (English).

The Royal Family hated Diana and I saw in the tunnel where she died an honest French citizen had painted up a sign describing the Royals as 'assassins', which indeed they are. Vile foreign Huns, esp. the Drunk of Edinburgh who thinks he can break the law. Soon he will be dead, good effing riddance. Millions will not bother and turn their backs.

Welsh with ancient British DNA predating Stonehenge

Extremely offensive. Having said that it's not as if Harry is a member of the Royal Family. William wouldn't have been allowed to marry Meghan.