omar asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 9 months ago

Since you exist and you did not create your self,is it justified to think the reason of your existance is other & greater than you, A God?

Somthing exist other and greater than you,you did not create your self or universe, something else has created you and this universe for you and given you sight, hearing to experience ,ovserve and ponder over the magnitude of vastness and eternity, Why not accept A God.

Best Answer

This question will fly over the heads of atheists. Very well done Omar. They will not accept a 'God' due to arrogance.

• Lara9 months agoReport

"This question will fly over the heads of atheists" says the retard who never heard of "The Appeal to Ignorance" logical fallacy.

• Matt

The reason for my existance is my birth parents, who are my equals as I am a legal adult nowadays. I am just as human any anyone else. I do not need yo think that I was created for/by anything more in order to have self esteem

Yes, there is a God who created us and his name is Jehovah, (Psalm 100:3; Psalm 83:18; Isaiah 42:8). He is the creator of all things, the heavens and the earth, and all of mankind. (Hebrews 3:4; Isaiah 40:26). I would like to invite you to this website, where you can learn more about the Almighty God Jehovah and all of his creation, and you can get more accurate answers to your questions. You can also request a free home Bible study where one of Jehovah's Witnesses in your area will be happy to come and and discuss the Bible with you. You can also have an online Bible study. When you get to the website go to the search bar and put in, " Who is God " there you'll find bible-based publications that you could read along with your Bible. Please enjoy this website it has a lot to offer you and your family. www.jw.org

Source(s): www.jw.org

Absolutely.

Only foolish people (atheists) would say that their life is a result life evolving from non life. God created us for His pleasure and so that we, as His creation, would have the pleasure of knowing Him. Being made in the image and likeness of God, human beings have the ability to know God and therefore love Him, worship Him, serve Him, and fellowship with Him.

• I exist because of evolution, because life on earth began from the combination of amino acids which are the building blocks of DNA. There is no objective evidence of any god or gods. None. Evolution is a proven fact.

• omar9 months agoReport

yes 2% hydrogen 1% oxygen make water but whyyyyyy???

I exist because my parents had sex. One day, you will get "the talk".

But let's look at the rest of your claims:

"Somthing exist other and greater than you" - like Unicorns?

"something else has created you and this universe" - like universe-creating elves?

As long as you're asking why, instead of how.

• Huh?

no. in fact that would be stupid. We understand sexual reproduction very well, you are the offspring of your parents, a natural process, nothing supernatural was required.

Are you really so ignorant of human biology that you didn't know this?

Why?

I know who created me.

My Mother and Father.

No invisible Sky Wizards required.

When you get into junior high school, they'll teach you about what happens when a man and a woman like each other a lot. That's usually how the creation of a human starts.