Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 9 months ago

A survey for all americans?

1)do you believe that climate change is real, man-made, and a threat?

2)do you believe that racial ancestry of a human being is a major factor in determining IQ?

3)Are you terrified by the fact that whites will become a minority in the usa by 2042?

4)does it bother you that 35 years ago the mainstream viewpoint was that homosexuality was seen as un-natural and now its seen as perfectly natural?

5)do you believe in the conspiracy theories about george soros? why or why not?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Jeff
    Lv 4
    9 months ago
    Best Answer

1 Climate change is obviously happening but i don't know if it is a threat.

2 IQ is strongly correlated with genetics and nutrition. race is determined by genetics as well, but its the genetics that is the factor not the race.

3 I do not care about the ethnicity of the population.

4 I do not care about the sexual orientation of people I am not interested in.

5 I do not know who george soros is.

• rick
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

In the 1960s, it was established that man was negatively influencing our weather. By 1970, it had been proven conclusively. The oil and coal industry wields immense power and influence. Anyone that can't figure this out, is living in a bubble or is too damned stupid to know what's going on around them. I don't care who is a minority or not. What adults do in bed is none of my business, and has been so for 50+ years. "Conspiracy theories" are entertainment for those without anything constructive to do.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

good thing that i'm not american so i don't have to waste my time on this lame survey

• Jeff
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

But you wasted time replying to it

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

1- No

2- Yes

3-No, there are 240 MILLION whites in the US. We will never be a minority

4- No

5- They are not "theories". They are the truth

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Climate change is a fact, its not about believing, if you say its not happening its the same as saying 2+2=5

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I am terrified of our Jewish rulers that want to wipe the white race out of existence

• Steve
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

Climate change is a real, man made threat, fabricated by crazed liberals

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.