Don't you think when some say that the appearance is not what really matters...?

is simply something that is said by non-attractive women who are jealous of attractive women in attempt to attract more men toward themselves,even if they are not physically appealing and resentful toward beautiful women!!!

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

In a sense. These unattractive women want access to the top 20% of successful/attractive men that the attractive women have access to. Ironically and hypocritically, they pass over the majority of men more in their league to get access to the men out of their league, because those men are not attractive and successful enough. Looks are not "supposed" to matter to the men they really want, because these women have no other way to compete with the attractive women.

These women will call the men who don't want them shallow and superficial, while being extremely superficial themselves. They don't care about the 100 pound suspender wearing science geek who likes really hot and really endowed women because they don't want him anyway. It's only when the muscular "Chad" types with the $100,000 sports car rejects them that they break into their "sermon" on how looks don't matter.

Source(s): One
    1 year ago

They are people who feel morally superior. If you put one on the spot, they'd break. Or at least I could and did break one of those people before. I broke them with philosophical blunt logic.

I broke them by using leprosy on the face as an example. They acknowledged that the sight of leprosy is unpleasant to look at. From there I broke through their morals by saying how can you say you love someone if you can't even handle looking at that person's face, the part of them you will look at the most. Throughout your entire relationship with them you will always experience a sense of unease, disgust, when you see them. A sense of dislike towards something about their appearance. How can you say it is what's on the inside that counts when you are constantly bothered by their appearance? You will never be completely happy with them because you are repulsed by their appearance. Thus this relationship will always have tension. Tension caused by the unease you have towards their appearance that you continually deny being a problem. If the blistering on their face was not a problem, you would not feel disgusted by it, their appearance caused by leprosy.

They tried to counter my argument by saying it is just a medical condition. So are psychological and mental disorders. If a person struggles with a disorder that makes them argumentative and defiant, will you hold that against them or can you tolerate living with someone who gets angry over the simplest things and throws objects out of rage? Or is okay to reject someone because of their personality that has been tainted by a mental condition and behavior which beyond their control.

They lie to themselves because they want to feel like a good person. Like they stand for something good when in reality they have never been put in a situation that challenges their belief. If both pieces of meat tasted the same, but one looked more appealing, why settle for the less attractive one. Because you want to stand out?

• 1 year ago

No. Appearances fade, but what really matters - a woman's personality - does not. If you are attractive on the outside but repulsive on the inside, you will eventually become completely ugly. However, a woman with an attractive pesonality will always be attractive.

• 1 year ago

I dated a few women who were absolutely gorgeous. I can assure you that looks did not matter to them. I am no prize

• most of the gorgeous girls I have known in my life were very authentic, down to earth, and didn't have their nose so far up their ***...I like authenticity in a woman...

1 year ago

I do not. Some of the ugliest women I've known thought they were good looking.

In my youth I dated one or two good looking girls and they were no fun, they were boring. The truth is I could never ever compete with the biggest love in their lives. Themselves.

• Susie
    1 year ago

No. They are mature individuals who understand that “beauty” goes deeper than physical looks. There are absolutely beautiful people who are “ugly” on the inside and those whose “inner beauty” shines through and makes them very attractive regardless of physical appearance. Only shallow minded people think physical beauty matters the most.

• 1 year ago

Nope. It's just some people want someone with the best personality possible. I could confidently say that people who disagree with the statement are shallow arseholes who are jealous because they have no personality and are complete sociopaths.

• I can agree on that, but you must admit that some are!!!and yes the personality matters a lot to me don't get me wrong!!! I like someone who is authentic as opposed to someone who act to much like a "good" girl...Basically I like bad girls!!!