My hubby says because he wont get attention in my family i wont get it in his family?

My hubby says that because he do not get the attention in mine family, I wont get it in his family.? I think this is full crap. His mother does things with his brothers wife. She never ask me if I would come too. His brothers wife is a Lazy whale she never helped our mom in law in household or anything. (She used... show more My hubby says that because he do not get the attention in mine family, I wont get it in his family.?
I think this is full crap. His mother does things with his brothers wife. She never ask me if I would come too. His brothers wife is a Lazy whale she never helped our mom in law in household or anything. (She used to live with them) she even dont work.

And there is me, Always caring and helping, But she is the fave one i think.

(My family doesnt like my hubby, They think I can get someone better) They never said it like that But I see their action... not Looking for us.. not supporting me. But I think They just Need to support me. They dont even do. Nothing wrong with my hubby tho.

Help me out?! How to handle this?