Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers Ā· 9 months ago

If trolls bother people so much then why don't they just get a life outside of the internet?

I'm not talking about hateful either. No one is forcing anyone to be here and it's funny seeing people get mad over jokes.

Aw you mad?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Best Answer

In this day and age anybody with internet access considers him/herself an expert on whatever subject is being discussed, so their opinions should be taken seriously to help feed their ego. Anybody that's so full of him/herself is as annoying as the lame trolls.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

The trolls are the ones who need life outside the internet. Insecure little creatures, they are.

Lv 7
    9 months ago

If people who give their word (agree) to follow the rules of a website in order to use that website (as we were all required to do here or else we couldn't have a Yahoo account), don't intend to follow the rules (they don't intend to keep their word), then why don't they just get a life outside of the internet?

I'm not talking about hateful either. No one is forcing anyone to be here and it's pathetic seeing so many people think showing they have no integrity is amusing.

• 9 months ago

They don't want to leave the internet they just want it to be peaceful

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

To the offensive trolls, that "outside" server is a scary place.

This doesn't apply to me. I'm a respectable troll šŸ˜

ā“‚ā’¾ā“„Ā³

• 9 months ago

That's too logical

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

People have just as much right to be on the internet as the trolls. The trolls should not ruin the internet for everyone else.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

The trolls are the people who get bothered!

Thd people who get bothered are the trolls!

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Why should mature responsible people who are interested in a question and answer forum be forced to leave just because some immature asshatted little pansy who has the mental age of a of a ten year old who has no life and can only get his jollies by bothering other people?

Grow up you little waste of space ******

Now...you mad ....you need a waaambulance?

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.