If tomorrow was the last day of your life, how would you spend it?

• tony
    Favorite Answer

I think this is great question to meditate on. The reality is we can die today, and not live to see the next sunrise. We assume we will be alive tomorrow because we were alive yesterday and the days before that. We all live in a bubble that we think nobody can get inside to harm us. This type of thinking makes us live for the future, rather than thinking about today.

So, how would I spend my day differently if it was my last day on the Earth?

This all boils down to showing love to my neighbours. Love is something that transcend death and can affect more than just the person you show love to. In whatever way I can show genuine, practical love to my neighbour(s), then I will spend my day doing that. In whatever form that may look like, until the sun rises the next morning and I die with a smile on my face.

As I mentioned above, since today is my last day on the Earth, then I should get busy loving my neighbours! neighbors meaning everyone in my presence

• tony

dont know how u got that screen user name either.u have too much time on ur hands and its best u just be a good answerer and save ur 2 cent comments and just be a nice person or move on,have a blessed week and try not to be insulting but kind queenie question

I would ask for my last right and wait to die

• 12 months agoReport

Rights

I’m divorced and never remarried. Became a father fairly late in life, so my son is still young. I would want to spend it with him. Would Want him to know how much I love him and would worry if he would be OK After I was gone. Because his mother never really cared too much I don’t think

Eating everything I possible can. Lots of pizza, salad, Pepsi, toast, cheese, E V E R Y T H I N G

Depends where I was

In bed with my wife

• 12 months agoReport

Good idea!! Room for 3? I'll keep one foot on the floor.

I will do the same as I always will live each day as though it was your last day

The truth is no day is promised to you that's why we strived as Christians to treat people right live in harmony with God's principles

Following the Golden rule in the book of Matthew do to others as you would like done to you

The Bible says we are living in the last days and is part of these last days there will be a final day a long before that people will have to make a decision on who side they are awesome

Jesus promises that those who practice righteousness and love what is good will live forever on a paradise Earth

Those who choose not to their days will be cut short Psalms 37: 10 , 11

Source(s): Jw.org
    • Michael S12 months agoReport

they have been saying that these are the last years throughout history. when the world ends it will be suddenly and no one will realize it until it has happened. Everyone who has tried to predict the end of the world has been wrong.

Crywanking

Eating delicious food for my last meal

• Nick

Too many things to do haha.

Drinking