How long does garlic breath last?

I had garlic at 9:30 a.m. today

Will my breath still smell bad at 7:00 p.m. tonight?

Because I have church on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. but if my breath smells bad then I won't go

My mother says you should avoid social interaction for at least 24 hours after eating garlic

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Just brush your teeth and suck on a mint, your breath will improve very quickly after doing that.

Years ago pizza places here in the UK used to give a free mint to each diner at the end of the meal, this was because they were popular places to go on a date and no one wants to kiss with garlic breath so it was a bit of a trend to keep people coming in and it worked too.

You wont be kissing anyone at church and if you give your mouth a freshen up then it should be fine by then anyway, mouthwash is also an option but don't overdo it with too much of these things because you could end up with a very sore mouth and even painful ulcers.

• 1 year ago

If i eat garlic, i don't avoid social interaction.

• 1 year ago

Unless you are worried about vampires your garlic breath will be fine.

Some people eat a single slice of garlic bread and smell of garlic for the rest of the week.

Others eat garlic at least once a day with no noticable odour.

Most people accept garlic as normal.

• k w
    1 year ago

garlic breath smells like garlic, not bad....how about rinsing out your mouth to make it less strong....

• Chris
    1 year ago

Jesus hates garlic.