Can Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez create ignorant socialists out of once good people via reverse osmosis ?

• Kaz
    Favorite Answer

Yes. I think she can. She’s reminds me of the Kardashian’s (before they became Billionaires), AOC created a brand and is picking up followers (voters) - who are enamored by her sensationalized antics on social media - without any real understanding or experience - they don’t understand what Socialism is - or what it can (and will) lead to.

I think she’s incredibly stupid, but very smart (or savvy) using social media. She spews nonsense and “young” people think she’s making sense. SHE helped NY to LOSE the Amazon deal - that had the potential for 25,000 good paying jobs, AND huge economic growth in the area. She’s supposed to have a degree in Economics? She “thinks” there’s THREE BILLION dollars just sitting in a bank account waiting for her to spend it - rather than the potential of 27 Billion in future growth from Amazon expanding and creating a new Hub in Queens.

So I think she’s dangerous. IMO most young people have no concept or understanding of Socialism and how that will destroy our country. You have to create (or earn) money, before you spend it. That’s a problem that most politicians ignore, and perpetuate.

So I’m not a “fan” of AOC.

• Jeff

No, anyone who supports her has never been intelligent or good, they've always been ignorant. .

• Mike L

Trump has created a loyal base of idiots with his loud lies. Anything is possible.

Aoc bots are worse than Bernie bots, who think 80 year old communists are the future, but at least Bernie has character

• Jas B

Yet more evidence that Trump's followers live in a fantasy world, where facts, reality, logic and common sense play no part.

The only thing Ocasio-Cortez can create is a destructive immigration policy that will destroy western civilization as we know it and turn it into a 3rd world filth zone.

Sit down buddy, you've had your chance, capitalism failed bigly

What works in Israel won’t work for Americans.

No, but apparently she has this spooky power to trigger conservatives. For that reason alone I think you should be very frightened of her.

• Frank

She can create a margarita I think.