How do you feel being governed by the by the least educated, least informed and most gullible 34 percent of the electorate?

Since Trump governs by not what is good for the country, but what gains him support from his base, that sector of the voting population is basically governing the country.

https://www.dataforprogress.org/blog/2018/8/21/dat...

• Vela
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

devolution is very real

• 1 year ago

Nobody said democracy was perfect .

• 1 year ago

"Out of the mouth, the heart speaketh"

And this question is why Trump is in good striking distance to win again in 2020.

1 year ago

I never liked 0bama.

• PoBoy
    1 year ago

Elections have consequences. When only uninformed extremists bother to vote, we are governed by uninformed extremists. Democrats- when you nominate a candidate to get Trump out, do so wisely.

• 1 year ago

I " FEEEEL ! " the same as I always have ,,,,,,, that the Leftists grossly overestimate themselves .

Source(s): You fvckers are too busy patting each other on the back to even appreciate what's going on around you .
  • 1 year ago

oh..... did a trump supporter call a 20% discount to stimulate an 800% increase in sales revenue a 20% loss?

trump's election was a direct response to you and your brand of hate-based politics...... there's still time to figure that out before it's too late....

1 year ago

A lot of those people study immensely on their own. Only the top colleges actually teach. The others make learning a suffering process, where they never develop real curiosity. " intelligence " is just parroting what the professor and then the newspaper says.

So, I say ha-ha !

1 year ago

We're being governed by the Trump swamp.

1 year ago

So, a liberal democrat puts out a blog calling his fellow Americans lower than him. I did Nazi that coming.

Didn’t know your side hates white evanglaicals so much. You do know the term Grubbered applies to your folks right?