Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube Β· 9 months ago

is pornhub safe to post videos?

I have recently made a pornhub account to post videos with my boyfriend I am not showing my face nor he will but I am getting second thoughts if I should post videos

no I am not posting any information about me it's all going to be fake information it is just for fun and easy cash

I think it's petty safe, but be prepared for sadistic comments. The trolls will find any flaw and make it look like a mountain of imperfection. If you're 10 lbs. overweight, they might call you a fat sl*t. If you can ignore hostile comments, that would be good. I think this is a more realistic fear than fear of having your account hacked.

• Olive

If your getting second thoughts then itd be best not to post them

Very safe, no one will ever know, send link please and we can find out for sure.

0

• Dave

Safe? What's safe supposed to mean?

Based on personal preference, I wouldn't for not only security but emotional reasons. If you're going to, please make sure you're careful by not putting any personal information whatsoever on the site; if a potential employer searched up your name and found you on pornhub, you wouldn't get the job. Don't show your face/share anything at all.

Make an account on xvideos. It’s better plus you can make money on there

Rick B sounds like a bitter virgin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Rick B

you cant be this stupid. Of course you should not post videos of you having sex.

Ggg