Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

A survey for all americans?

1)do you believe that climate change is real, man-made, and a threat?

2)do you believe that racial ancestry of a human being is a major factor in determining IQ?

3)Are you terrified by the fact that whites will become a minority in the usa by 2042?

4)does it bother you that same-sex marriage isn't legal in israel?

5)do you believe in the conspiracy theories about george soros? why or why not?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

1. climate change is real. not sure if it's manmade or a threat or not. unfortunately, by the time we know for sure, it'll be too late to do anything about it. also unfortunately, if it is true, the extreme steps necessary to fix it would plunge the world into a global depression and couldn't be carried out without the cooperation of ALL countries, including china and india. to do it without them would result in handing china sole super power status. more people would die under that hypothetical than under climate change.

2. no idea. never studied it. IQ is only one factor of a person's value to society. lots of "bright" wastes of space in the world. the practical IQ does some to have racial trends, but I don't think anybody knows for sure if that's a genetic issue or a result of centuries of racism.

3. no. but I am terrified that people with a strong western civ cultural heritage will be in the minority. I'm scared it will result in the loss of certain rights that I consider absolutely necessary to a healthy society.

4. no. I'm not an Israeli citizen. it would be inappropriate for me to tell them what to do on that. if asked, I would say I'm glad it's legal in the US.

5. soros contributes a lot of money to causes and organizations in whom he believes. these organizations can do a lot more as a result of that money. just common sense. but, I don't believe he is the sole source of all liberalism or socialism or globalism in America.

• 1 year ago

1. Real, yes. Man-made, not entirely. We're coming out of an ice age. A threat? Not really. The Earth used to be much hotter than it is now.

2. No, of course not.

3. No, of course not.

4. No, of course not.

5. I know nothing about them.

• 1 year ago

1. Yes its real. Climate change is natural, not man made.

2. No

3. No, but I find it strange the left is looking forward to it. I don't think it's as big of a deal as they are making it.

4. No, why would care about same sex marriage in another country? I don't even care about it in this one.

5. No

• 1 year ago

Lotsa luck getting decent answers with explanations to all those questions. I'd suggest breaking your "survey" down to one question at a time... a question which seems rather biased, BTW.

But I will take #1... Yes, I believe climate change is real, but I do not believe it is man-made (or at best that the impact of Man is minimal). To the extent that it is a threat, I believe we need to accept that climate change is going to happen and focus our efforts on adapting to it rather than pouring money into something to prevent it that will have little, if any, impact.

• 1 year ago

Yes the climate changes , it did before man walked the earth and will after we are extinct . Yes , weather poses threats .

It does appear that genetics and I Q are linked

No

No

Conspiracy theories , No . Am I disturbed that Soros meddles in US Politics , Yes .

1 year ago

1. Yes, yes, and yes. The science is clear.

2. Not at all.

3. Couldn't care less.

4. Same-sex marriage should be legal everywhere.

5. No. The overwhelming majority of all conspiracy theories can be debunked with just a little bit of common sense.

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Took honors science classes in high school and the normal required number in college. Plus I do amateur astronomy and am smart enough to trust the literally 99% of the world's scientists who are experts in the topic.

1 year ago

1) yes

2)no, there are more factors

3)no

4)no

5)no. fake.

1 year ago

Climate has changed throughout history of the the Earth. Whether humans play a significant role in this, I’m hesitant to believe the DNC on that, considering everything else they lie about.

• 1 year ago

Yes. No. No. No. No - Fake News

1 year ago

1) yes

2) not racial, but geographical maybe

3) no, but it’s surprising how many leftists seem to be celebrating this, why?

4) nope

5) not really, but he has a lot more influence that liberals deny