Would you be more likely BUY something that LOOKS good on you or FEELS good on you?

Definitely FEELS good. Comfort before fashion

Usually I try to find things that fit both criteria. However, something that feels good is a lot more important than looks good and sometimes something that looks good cna be a reason why it mentally feels good as well.

I buy track suits pants cause they feel good, not sure if they look good

If it doesn't feel good you'll have a pained look on your face. If it also doesn't look good what's the point? You can have both if you shop around.

People can lie all they want on here: BE HONEST! We alll want to look good!! 9/10 times if it looks good we’re buying it lol

I like beautiful clothes and jewelry. They need to be matched to look good.

It depends on what I am shopping for, mostly I try to find things that both look and feel good. But if I am shopping for, say a formal dress or heels, then I typically go for what looks good.

• kelvin

i prefer to buy what i can afford too buy

Has to be both for me as not only does it have to look good, but has to feel good and comfy to wear as well.

Feels good.I like the feelgood factor best