Why do drinkers want non drinkers to drink?

Why don’t they just leave non drinkers alone?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

I guess possibly because they don't like drinking alone and probably feel bored drinking alone.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Non drinkers are boring

• khalil
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

there is a saying in our country

someone who wants to go to the hell likes to have a friend

• 2 years ago

They usually just want a drinking partner. But it's always good to avoid people like that or politely say no.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Drinkers do not trust non drinkers

• 2 years ago

Cuz they’re weird

• 2 years ago

Ugh,I feel ya. I'm usually the designated driver, and the more people around me drink,the more they wanna get drinks in me. I think once they feel the buzz hitting,they don't realize some of us can have a good time without drinking. I'm a light weight when I do drink.I was at a wedding reception and 3 Irish Rose/Coke shots after supper earned me the nickname 'tater tot'! I think the best thing you can do in that situation is steer the convo away from all matters alcoholic,and towards something safer,like how fun the party is,or all the hot guys/girls around.

• 2 years ago

There is an old saying. And it goes like this. "Misery loves company'. And that's certainly true when it come to drug addicts and 'drinkers'.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

misery loves company ..................................................................

• 2 years ago

I don't want anyone drinking my stuff!! Hell no, it's mine damn it!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.