Something Exist other &Greater than You,It is crystal clearGod Exist. But Conflict is who is God?What is his nature, Most common definition?

Update:

"Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God, the LORD is one" (Hebrew: שְׁמַע יִשְׂרָאֵל יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵינוּ יְהוָה אֶחָֽד׃),

Deuteronomy 6:4.

4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Chapter 112. The Unity, Sincerity, Oneness Of Allah

1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;

2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

4. And there is none like unto Him.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 6
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

God is the Supreme Being Who brought into existence all else that exists.

• Lv 7
    1 year ago

you don't help yourself or your cause when you use bad grammar. it only makes you seem foolish.

those who are unwise should not be trying to convert others. you may convert the wrong direction...

• Archer
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

No the conflict is which of the thousands created by man do you believe others are required to believe in.

• Esther
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Read the bible. Look to Jesus. He was God made flesh. Really, I'm not trying to be flip....that is the best answer anyone can give you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

God is to wonderful to describe, but His name means nature. Study the names of God because they explain His nature!

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

>>What is God's nature, Most common definition?<<

The attributes of God are set forth in order by Moses in Exodus 34:6 Exodus 34:7 . (see also Deuteronomy 6:4 ; 10:17 ; Numbers 16:22 ; Exodus 15:11 ; 33:19 ; Isaiah 44:6 ; Habakkuk 3:6 ; Psalms 102:26 ; Job 34:12 .) They are also systematically classified in Revelation 5:12 and 7:12 .

God's attributes are spoken of by some as absolute, i.e., such as belong to his essence as Jehovah, Jah, etc.; and relative, i.e., such as are ascribed to him with relation to his creatures. Others distinguish them into communicable, i.e., those which can be imparted in degree to his creatures: goodness, holiness, wisdom, etc.; and incommunicable, which cannot be so imparted: independence, immutability, immensity, and eternity. They are by some also divided into natural attributes, eternity, immensity, etc.; and moral, holiness, goodness, etc.

• 1 year ago

I believe in a god that is pure love. That's it. No dogma attached. No religion. The god I believe in doesn't intervene or respond to beseaching prayers either. It just is.

Source(s): Spiritual Person
  • 1 year ago

His nature MUST remain unknown. It’s for our own good.

Don’t poke at a sleeping giant!!!

You’re misinterpreting SCRIPTURE!!!

• 1 year ago

HOLY TRINITY...GOD IS FATHER, SON AND SPIRIT AND HE IS YAHWEH...HIS BOOK IS HOLY BIBLE...READ IT ANYTIME.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.