Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

what will happen once non-whites and atheists make up the vast majority of the population of the united states?

Favorite Answer

*sigh*

Typical Christian fantasies that their fictional world view is the only way anything can be good. When in fact many that don't adhere to it are better people.

But hey, grats on finding a reason for some liberals and conservatives that are atheists to agree on something, I guess.

I don't know about majority being atheists. Atheism is simply a philosophic orientation which does not acknowledge a God. It doesn't say what else might be the orientation of people in the US. Will they be humanists, adopt a non-theistic Buddhism, will many of the religions evolve into a more panendeistic/panentheistic model? Will spiritual fluidity become the norm? How will the AI affect religions? Is the future of spirituality development to be along the lines of a Ray Kurzweil prediction? So much we do not know.

• Paul

Don't hold your breath. Atheists have yet to reach 10%. And there has not been a single year since the year 33 that the number of Christians in the world did not increase.

I think things will be much more peaceful and less contentious.

I would have thought that most of the Central American immigrants would be Catholic so you still get your religious country

The vast majority of non whites are WAY too stupid to be atheists. They'll cling on to their bs religions like Islam.

I'm Atheist and right wing. Your thought paradigm is one dimensional.

congress will fix the damage from trump .

Nothing

The country would turn to garbage. People will literally be fleeing in large numbers.