Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

what will happen once non-whites and atheists make up the vast majority of the population of the united states?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

*sigh*

Typical Christian fantasies that their fictional world view is the only way anything can be good. When in fact many that don't adhere to it are better people.

But hey, grats on finding a reason for some liberals and conservatives that are atheists to agree on something, I guess.

• 8 months ago

I don't know about majority being atheists. Atheism is simply a philosophic orientation which does not acknowledge a God. It doesn't say what else might be the orientation of people in the US. Will they be humanists, adopt a non-theistic Buddhism, will many of the religions evolve into a more panendeistic/panentheistic model? Will spiritual fluidity become the norm? How will the AI affect religions? Is the future of spirituality development to be along the lines of a Ray Kurzweil prediction? So much we do not know.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Don't hold your breath. Atheists have yet to reach 10%. And there has not been a single year since the year 33 that the number of Christians in the world did not increase.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I think things will be much more peaceful and less contentious.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

I would have thought that most of the Central American immigrants would be Catholic so you still get your religious country

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

The vast majority of non whites are WAY too stupid to be atheists. They'll cling on to their bs religions like Islam.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I'm Atheist and right wing. Your thought paradigm is one dimensional.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

congress will fix the damage from trump .

• 8 months ago

Nothing

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

The country would turn to garbage. People will literally be fleeing in large numbers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.