Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Did Trump try to put even more pressure on Ilhan Omar just hours after one of his supporters was charged for threatening to kill her?

Did he intend to put more pressure on her by saying she doesn't like Israel in his speech. Is this Trump's attempt to split the Jewish vote out of the Democratic Party risking Omar's life?

Best Answer

She's a Democrat, so Trump and his supporters don't care about her. Look at the number of people who come onto these very forums and call her a Radical Islamic Terrorist. That rhetoric resulted in her being threatened, and they'll try and sweep it under the rug while continuing their attacks. Miserable, pathetic people.

I've included a source on the story from Fox News so even the Trumpers who come around here can't try and say it was "fake news CNN".

And yes, Trump is so tone deaf about the power of his words on his low-IQ base that he continued attacking her even as his supporter was cuffed and in prison for threatening to murder her.

• SMH Corp

What brand of tinfoil do you recommend, Sandra?

The only "terrorist" in this conversation is the an who threatened to put a bullet into the head of a US Congresswoman.

# release the report .

# invoke the 25 th

• Mike

Are you lying

• Bob

This is the perfect set of circumstances for Trump. A Trump supporter threatens to kill Ilhan Omar, so he immediately criticizes her again, making all the psychopaths out there believe he supports the person who threatened her. Of course he didn't say he wants her dead. Everything Trump says suggests what he wants from people but is always deniable.

• Bob

Crazy Sandra Troll, I get it, but this kinda sht is getting so boring on this site. The weird characters that the Dem's have to wonder, is this just another Troll, or do the Con's actually think like this. The people who deny facts leaving the Dem's to wonder why. What's the point?

Democrats call Omar racist. I did for a short time, until I realized the depravity of Talmudic cretins and the need for Reform Judaism. Ilhan Omar is pretty hot and she's not a slave to Israel. If I lived in Minnesota, I'd probably vote for her.

• Lv 5

Sandra K, quit being a fascist and let me think for myself, Jew.

Yes and no risk to the Democrats. Stop the evil people on the right trying to declare war on honest people of the world.. Hes no good and dishonest in all his ways. God will use him then destroy him. Its coming into fruition already. Thank you Jesus. We need to clean up our country. Right now we are the detriment of the human race.

• Summertime

You are the fool to uphold and condone threats to kill her. Get away from me ma'am.

do you get extra blue with every new victim you invent?

Source?

Does the Left avoid using CNN and MSNBC as a source because they are embarrassed by them? But they still watch?

. . . after ALL those years trying to call Fox News "fauxnews." Now the shoe is on the other foot, yes?

Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • SMH Corp

https://heavy.com/news/2019/04/patrick-carlineo/

The man arrested is just like you, Game! Maybe next time we'll all be lucky and it'll be you locked up.