What do you think this means?

I heard from two people that there are 5 major prophets and 12 minor prophets in the Old Testament

the 5 Major Prophets teach things related to the God's Love

While the 12 Minor prophets teaching things related to God's kingdom

And Jesus said when the son of man sits on his glorious throne that those who follow him will also sit on 12 thrones judging the 12 tribes of israel

To me they represent the 2 types of worship - although I've found around 20 or more different types

One is worship that comes from the spiritual oil of joy and love and humility and piety and sobriety

One is the worship that comes from esteem and humility and respect and refreshment and emotional fulfillment and inspiration and renewal

So God grands both types of worship to those who follow Jesus

The first type is for those who suffer the things Jesus suffered

The second is for those who sympathize with the sufferings of Jesus

Best Answer

The prophets are called major and minor according to the length of their books. For examples, Isaiah is a major because his book is long, while Malachi is a minor because his book is short.

I think it means you really need to read something written a little more recently.

• Archer

I do not believe that worship me, validate my ego and existence or burn for an eternity qualifies as love.

It means you are applying too much importance to a system based on fictional beings and events.

• Punkin eater

It's almost like you don't think Mother Goose scholars are important