Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 year ago

My mom doesn't like me anymore?

I am 22 years old, I am currently in college, not employed. However I did have part time jobs before. I re joined college after studying something I didn't like. I was really depressed, once I was really angry. I went to my room and no my phone. My mom grabbed my phone, I don't know what happened, I pushed her and she fell down. I didn't help her, my sister did. I was crying on The side. Since then I noticed her behaviour change around me. She usually calls me already once to see how I am, but now she calls and says my sister didn't pick up that's why I am calling you. Once she said I only have one child, while I was standing beside her. When I come back from college, she looks excited to open the door to see if its my sister but looks less excited when she sees me. I can sense the vibe she doesn't like me anymore. I understand what I did was wrong , but I feel sad. I don't know what to do. Also I know she is embarrassed of me, my sister when to university and graduated and I still haven't

• Helen
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Perhaps it would be a good time to move out and get some anger management.

Your mum will forgive you but you need to show that you are taking steps to make things right.

• 1 year ago

its probably cause you pushed her and she fell, you owe her an apology big tirne

• 1 year ago

One thing a mother will never be able to tolerate is losing her son. You did a horrible thing. I dont know whether or not you have apologised but have you tried? You may even try sitting down to talk to your mom and explaining youve noticed a difference. Maybe you can both figure out the problems you had together.

• 1 year ago

You hurt your mother...expect her to be a little mean to you. You didn't disappoint her, you physically attacked her...something she never expected...your relationship has changed.

You can correct this, not sure if you ever apologized or not...

• I did apologized many times . How can I correct this

• 1 year ago

You put your hands on your mother you retard