How do we know & confirm that World & Universe exist?

Brain is like computer accumulates data hear & see,observe but cannot take a decision, Who takes the decision that universe exist, it is Me , my self,its essence cannot be mixed or related to matter or brain, It is some foreign, an ancient Echo I,GOD OF IDRAEL I EXIST,I AM ONE.

correction of word ISRAEL

Human self or soul is evidence God Exist.

Can you type a word without I , or utter a word without I, me me me, i is not a part of brain, computer has no I, YOU CONTROL THE CURSOR

All Prophats , messengers like Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Mohammed used to cry blood to let humanity know, in reality nothing exist but only God Almighty exist.

Best Answer

We can independently demonstrate that each individual is experiencing and seeing the same things as most everyone else, so all we can do is collectively agree and keep living. That's as good as it gets.

• 7 months agoReport

Asch Conformity. There is no valid reason to believe an appeal to popularity.

I'm standing on something.

Gods, prophets, messengers, voodoo, magic, aliens, and jesus are unrelated to reality/science.

To confirm is simple. You have to go to another, and view the other from a distance. Since there is only this one world, within The Darkness that creates, and all NASA photos and other government BS are just lies. No confirmation can actually be done though. Only instead confirmation that all people are just idiots who'll believe anything if told to them enough times.

The only thing I can absolutely confirm is that I exist.

You must be a figment of my imagination.

• skeptik

@ omar - I'm sorry that you don't understand English, but none of what you just said is correct.

They MUST exist! Why else would they start with capital letters? Duh!

Technically speaking, you don't.

• Norman

I have no idea.

The only thing you really have to accept on faith is the existence of the universe as opposed to it all being just an illusion.

• 7 months agoReport

The only correct answer. There is absolutely no way to prove that what we experience is reality.

they do, I checked ..........................