Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 12 months ago

Why does some Americans hate Donald Trump?

What did he do to hurt the American ppl??

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

1- launched a trade war with closest partners

the result of this is that tariffs are imposed on imported good that the US does not have the capacity to produce locally anyway (do the math, the number of Chinese workers making the goods that are imported in the US is far larger than the number of people without a job in the US, so trying to bring to jobs in the US is doomed, and for those that could, US salaries are higher which means those good would end up being more expensive anyway).

But the point is that, for all the steel and aluminium products imported that are slapped with tariffs and that CANNOT be replaced by US made substitute, those are priced higher because of the tariffs. Which US consumers end up paying. Which Trump is using to finance the tax breaks on millionaires. If you cannot understand that, you need to have your head examined.

2- loss of international prestige

The US was the country that was admired by others. Not anymore. Trump traded insults with Kim Jung-un, then met with the little dictator and *volunteered* an end to the US/South Korea military exercises, declared his *love* for the brother-murdering despot, and got nothing in return, as North Korea is increasing his nuclear build-up.

3- loss of productivity gain.

On January 28 2018, the Dow Jones closed at 26616 points. Today, it closed at 26143. This is 15 months on NO GROWTH. For the record, the economic performance during the first year of ANY administration is ALWAYS attributed to the previous administrations, since the laws, priorities and budgets were established by the previous one. The growth in 2017 is therefore Obama's. Which means Trump delivered NOTHING.

4- political instability, government shutdown and pettiness

Trump has fired and replaced so many people, I got tired of counting about halfway at 90. Look it up yourself if you want ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Trump_admini... ). Has a single appointed position NOT been replaced at least once? Why were those people fired? Incompetence? And if so, what does it tells about the ability of the man appointing them selecting allegedly incompetent people in the first place, in ALL positions?

5- pandering to despots

Vladimir "I annex and invade neighboring countries" Putin, Kim "I had my own brother assassinated" Jung-un, Mohammed "I have journalists cut into little pieces and flushed down the toilet" bin Salman.

Need I say more?

The whole planet is wondering what kind of )(*$%-up system would allow the candidate with the least popular vote, a womanizing, wife cheating, pathological liar who can't even spell "hamburger", who erroneously claims his own father was born in Germany, be given the nuclear codes.

Trump is a massive embarrassment, a clown and a liability.

That you failed to understand that on your own is, in itself, worrisome.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 12 months ago

a) I like to agree with Juana and some of the other answers.

b) Please learn English grammar. The word is "do", not "does".

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

i dont think he did anything, theyre probably just jealous of hirn

• Mike
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Killery lost and no WW3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Juana
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Because he is ignorant, arrogant, corrupt, degenerate, incompetent, obnoxious, crooked, mentally unstable, dishonest, classless, racist, sexist, infantile, narcissistic, divisive, whiny, boorish, traitorous, vulgar, pathetic, embarrassing, probably clinically insane, and as dumb as dirt.

• 12 months ago

The Question should be, why do White Supremecy Deny the Holocaust?

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Strongly disagreeing isn’t hate

• 12 months ago

Trump revoked their excuses for never working a real job.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

He is a fascist corrupt crook. He is destroying the culture and the republic.

• REJJI
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

I guess his narcissistic attitude has nothing to do with it. And let's not forget about his great deal makings either, and the fact that he takes dictator leaders for their word and calls them nice people.

• 12 months ago

He’s just trash

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.