Why do people dislike my preference to be barefoot?

It’s annoying. They act like I’m breaking the law.

This is now my 4th attempt to post this question. It keeps being removed and I keep having to change the wording.

I go barefoot all the time if I'm at home. If I'm walking around my house I go barefoot. If I'm letting my dog outside, I'll go barefoot. If I'm just chilling in my front yard, I'll be barefoot. But if I'm going out in public, I wear shoes.

I feel like a lot of people just don't think it's safe cause you could step on something sharp and it gives you blisters on your feet.

• ?

because it's highly illegal and dangerous to drive with no shoes on

For one thing, it is a chat violation.

I saw a TV show in which a man in his 50s (?) admitted he hadn't worn shoes or socks since he was six. And I don't know how he did it, but Tony Franklin preferred to kick a football barefooted, even in freezing weather. So I guess it's your choice.

For that matter, if you prefer to be barefoot, then you strike me as a casual woman. I'll bet you're not only barefoot, but probably like plaid shirts and cutoffs. Are you the less-is-more type?

Well most worry about ur feet, hun you could step on something like a needle or like a nail or something, it would be so painful. Or some could have a [gross] foot fetish. Or people would worry about what types of foot fungal ur spreading. But probably people are just petty

So why keep posting it? What's in it for you?

They are all closet foot fetishist who are ashamed of themselves. More power too you.