Why do people dislike my preference to be barefoot?

It’s annoying. They act like I’m breaking the law.

This is now my 4th attempt to post this question. It keeps being removed and I keep having to change the wording.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

I go barefoot all the time if I'm at home. If I'm walking around my house I go barefoot. If I'm letting my dog outside, I'll go barefoot. If I'm just chilling in my front yard, I'll be barefoot. But if I'm going out in public, I wear shoes.

I feel like a lot of people just don't think it's safe cause you could step on something sharp and it gives you blisters on your feet.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

because it's highly illegal and dangerous to drive with no shoes on

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

For one thing, it is a chat violation.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I saw a TV show in which a man in his 50s (?) admitted he hadn't worn shoes or socks since he was six. And I don't know how he did it, but Tony Franklin preferred to kick a football barefooted, even in freezing weather. So I guess it's your choice.

For that matter, if you prefer to be barefoot, then you strike me as a casual woman. I'll bet you're not only barefoot, but probably like plaid shirts and cutoffs. Are you the less-is-more type?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Well most worry about ur feet, hun you could step on something like a needle or like a nail or something, it would be so painful. Or some could have a [gross] foot fetish. Or people would worry about what types of foot fungal ur spreading. But probably people are just petty

• 2 years ago

So why keep posting it? What's in it for you?

• 2 years ago

They are all closet foot fetishist who are ashamed of themselves. More power too you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.