Hannah asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 year ago

breeding dogs, skinks or goats?

There is definately money in all of them. Goats are very hardy animals (I have had them before) and do not need hay just pellets (not very expensive) and in my area everyone is looking to buy goats. Blue tounged skinks (go for 300-$600) but they do take a while to hatch and grow. I'll have to buy 1 CKC registered dog (probably a wheaten terrier) and then I'll have to find a male to breed. Yes theres dogs in shelters but people want pure bred dogs and are wanting dogs that they know the health history of. (people are very picky now a days) which one is the best to breed? Wanting to do it on the side as a hobby (that also makes money) lol! but it is definately not about the money. Money is just a bonus!:)

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I would DEFINITELY breed skinks, there is alot of money to be made especially in the business of breeding specifically northern blue tongue skinks. You can make special morphs and sell them for more than the typical normal kind.

1 year ago

Well, Hannah/Lily Charles, I can't remember the other two names. I'd suggest that you NOT breed any animals. Instead, if I were you I'd address my other issues. What other issues?

Examples: (Incidentally, what did you choose to name your twin boys?) And how were things in Uganda? And things on your parents' farm in Ontario, Canada? Your anti-USA rants are also, well, misinformed. “I hate myself so much please help me? What do you think of this boy name? Name suggestion help? Twins born on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day what would you name them?” https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20...

“Whats wrong with calling mutts by their mixed names? Like my dog is a havanese with an un known dad either bichon or another havanese and we call him a havapoo LOL. Becuase when ppl ask "what type of dog is he?" then i say havapoo becuase its fast to identify him. or a sheepadoodle easy and quik to identify the breeds its mixed with. I KNOW THEYRE NOT LEGIT BREEDS, but why do ppl get phco and mental about calling them by their mixed names??!! LIKE THEYRE DOGS, ppl on here are mental about mixed dogs but the same ppl say go get one from a shelter...sorry hypocrite much. Also its a LONGGG process to adopt a dog from a shelter. Also you don t know it health and you don t know its parents or its specif age only an estimate”

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180...

“Why is it bad to breed dog 2x a year? Theyre pregnant for 2 months and if you breed them in 8 months how is that bad? 8 months is more than enough time to heal, legit they only need like a month to heal, cuz their butt would he sore lmao and to heal their internal organs (uterus) but thats about it. How is it bad to breed twice a year” https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180...

EveryONE on your parents' farm still inbred? “Are inbred animals bad, my entire farm kind of is lol? We have sheep and the dad breeds his daughters, and my donkey breeds his mom. LOL, but the babys literally turn out fine, no diformities, health problems etc. We dont do it on purpose they just in breed, its not that bad, most farmers we talk to say they have inbreeded, but my farm just a hobby farm, not professiaonal, but we do sell the male donkey babies, and sheep babies, oh and my bunny bred its sister, we thought it was a girl, and saw balls and seperated them, but she was already pregnet”

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20171...

• Hannah1 year agoReport

i love when people are obsessed with me omg! those are years ago and ive matured more. Im going to do what i want cuz who are you to stop me? and isnt it concernign that youve taken the time to stalk me, and are still here after years? like get a job

1 year ago

Welcome back, Hannah. You shouldn't breed any animal. Remember what happened with the rabbits?

How many user names if this now? Four or five? Interesting that you misspell the same words in every "question." How are you going to breed anything when you're a Police cadet living in an apartment with a roommate? Or has that changed?

Also, same argument you always make about why YOU are breeding - because people want YOUR dogs. The millions that are euthanized every year? Not YOUR concern.

This is a nice change from your rants about Labradoodles.

1 year ago

Ah, I recognize this troll. A year or so ago she posted many questions about "Golden Doodles" and breeding all kinds of animals to rile the users in this section up. She loves to argue with people who answer, as you can see below. Please don't take the bait. Ignore and report her.

• Hannah1 year agoReport

isnt it concerning that you still manage to regularly use this after a YEAR. damn u definately dont have a good job if u have enough time to go on here:( Maybe i should start a go fund me page just for u:)

• 1 year ago

First of all, you would be LOSING money properly breeding dogs. Secondly, how much time can you invest in your "hobby"?

• Hannah1 year agoReport

youd be making thousands. It doesnt cost $8000 to breed dogs. Youd be making money as most dogs have 8 dogs and u sell them for 1000 each, regular price on dogs now a days is 1k

1 year ago

Reed and the other men were willing and