Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

does the bible encourage christians to be racial realists or racist?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Best Answer

Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. - Colossians 3:11, KJV

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. - Galatians 3:28, KJV

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. - 1 Corinthians 12:13, KJV

WHOSOEVER believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. - 1 John 5:1, KJV

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. - Romans 1:16, KJV

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. - Isaiah 49:6, KJV

• Bill
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

neither . it encourages love and forgiveness

you should try reading it some times

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No, but it says to kill unbelievers, phags, and idolaters. White supremacists are all 3 of those things. You're going to be boiled in hot excrement for all of eternity.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

"Racial realist" is what some racists call themselves because they think it sounds better.

• Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42QuXLucH3Q

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Of course not. Why don't you read it and learn something.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

It encourages Christians to love one another.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

The Israelites genocided other races under the command of God. Completely wiped them all out of existence.

• Zorro
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

It wasn't about "races" but about wickedness. And in certain points of time in Israel's history, when God's people were wicked, He allowed them to be taken captive and He punished them. The flesh profits nothing. God is no will stand against the unrighteous.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.