Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 year ago

My softball teammate bullies me. What should I do. Should I tell the coach?

• 1 year ago

Definitely speak to your coach. They may have already noticed it, but it’s important to speak out when you think you’re being treated unfairly. Remember, being picked on says more about the bully than it does about you.

• 1 year ago

stand up to that person.

• Edna
    1 year ago

In what way does your softball teammate "bully" you? Does he beat you up? THAT's bullying! Or does he just call you names and laugh at you and hurt your feelings? If that's all he does, then he's not "bullying" you; he's just picking on you. That's common behavior among kids and it's been going on for years, from an alpha-type kid to another kid whom he considers his subordinate.

Don't tell your coach anything about it - your coach can't fight your battles for you. This is a problem between you and your teammate. Stand up for yourself, and make it clear to him that you're not going to take it any more.

• 1 year ago

tellthem to **** off who do they think they are bullying you? girl if i was you i would tell them all off u don’t deserve this negativity

• 1 year ago

Yes tell the coach for sure

• 1 year ago

I’m sorry to hear this! Usually when someone gets bullied on a team you can look no further then the coach’s kid! How is he toward you? Obviously this person is jealous of you so you have two choices stand up to her or go to the coach either way it sucks

• 1 year ago

take a bat and beat the crap out of him...

1 year ago

You could. Or you could give him a dish of his own medicine.

1 year ago

The bully is the coach’s kid

• 1 year ago

yes tell the coach