Joe asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 8 months ago

Question about the original yugioh anime?

I finally finished watching the complete series of the original yugioh in the Japanese dub and I fee liken especially throughout the final season the show low key implies that both Yugi and Atem are both geniuses and that’s why they are both so great at games. Specifically yugi, who is described as an amazing duelist because he can calculate formulas and strategies of a cam while playing them, able to quickly learn the mechanics of any strategy, puzzle, or game while playing and what not, being able to keep track of the content of his opponents graveyard while dueling. I mean do I really have to continue?

• Will

You've posted about this a couple times before and that makes me agree with Steve about you being a lonely loser.

I feel like you have nobody to talk to and you're super lonely.

• Joe8 months agoReport

Says the loser who probably doesn’t even have a girlfriend cause idk about you but I sure do love talking to the woman who sleeps with me every night

So what's your question? The only thing I could see was this.

"I mean do I really have to continue?"

Continue what? Sure, go ahead?

The series, overall, just gets you on the edge of your seat because the comebacks are satisfying to watch. I wish I can compare this in reality but I can't, I feel like it's a pay to win system when it comes to reality. Not to mention the dedication you need to put in order to construct the perfect deck. I don't that's just me.