Are Women second class citizens? Why is it so important for the Republicans to take Women's rights away?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • xg6
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

The GOP is the party of male patriarchy

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

i dont think so

• martin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

A woman has the right to decide whether to continue with her pregnancy during the first 3 months. During the second 3 months, a doctor's approval is necessary. In the last 3 months, only if the doctor says there would be grave danger to the mother, baby, or both, unless aborted.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

But the Republicans have tried absolutely everything in their power to take those rights away. Why? Do they want to flood the country with Black and Brown babies? The rich White women will still just pay their "Special" doctor, so why are the Republicans fighting so hard to take women's rights away?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Abortion isn't a right though

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Is that why democrats like to put on hoods, and try to terrorize black women into leaving public education institutions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAXZZHBXfaU

Youtube thumbnail

EDIT- Why is it so important to take women's rights? i dunno Bob....why is it so important for democrats to put on hoods, take away free speech, and violate the civil liberties of black women?......im not a democrat so i can't answer that for you.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Butwhatabout, butwhatabout. Why is it so important to take women's rights, women's protections away? Why vote against the Violence Against Women Act? Why try to gut and totally destroy Planned Parenthood, when they prevent disease and pregnancy?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.