Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 year ago

Why do Republicans like to waste money on faith healers and Trillian dollar wars ?

• Tina
    1 year ago

Why are you so stupid?

1 year ago

Many Republicans are sadistic. When others can't afford medical care, they feel good. Likewise, killing a million gooks here, a million ragheads there, makes them feel happy , so long as they don't have to do the fighting and killing themselves.

• Ibredd
    1 year ago

Link Please

• Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

the history of the last 70 years.

1 year ago

If you successfully complete a self-euthanasia program, I might pay for part of it.

• Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Too bad I've just had surgery in Asia which I couldn't have afforded in crooked MD land.

• 1 year ago

I consider myself a Republican. I have ZERO faith in faith healers. I think they are all gypsies - con artists. I don't believe wasting money or even spending it on trillian dollar wars. Fancy that - Someone with a total misconception about republicans!

• Yalfs1 year agoReport

As for Iraq: that was oil interests, but also a semi-personal vendetta. Saddam Hussein tried to frag W. Bush’s dad (H.W.) a while back, and of course if someone tried to drag your dad you’re not gonna be happy with them. Bush made that mistake though, not realizing Saddam was important to stability

• 1 year ago

Non Sequitur

1 year ago

such as?