I want reincarnation to be real so bad?

that would be nice!

• Robin

thats what happens when you high lol

• JimZ

Be careful what you wish for. What if you come back as a turkey in a farm.

The way I see it, you believe what you want to believe. If you want to believe in reincarnation, who am I (or anyone, for that matter) to stop you?

• Raja

Reincarnation is not at all possible to human beings. All creatures including human beings are ruled by spirits. Spirits are separate elements. God had created them. A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

REINCARNATION

To form a reincarnation all spirits which lived with a body must possess another person together. Then only he/she can feel the same person who died. But this is not happening because the spirits never stay together to haunt or possess another. They go searching new bodies. Rarely there might have been certain cases but I think they have changed after some time. I mean, they didn't able to remember anything after certain age. Spirits during their life time live with many bodies (one after another). Their memories sometimes affects the person. This is natural. This is not enough to believe that there is rebirth. No one returns after death. A human's life ends with his/her own body.

I want my little pony characters to be real so badly.

the first followers of Jesus believed in reincarnation and many continued to do so till the Emperor Justinian made it taboo, and ordered the death of anyone claiming to do so Theasender.net

• Tina

This is not accurate. See
      https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/2sggc0/reincarnation_ban/

How does your desire qualify as a question exactly?

• I want to pick next week's lotto numbers. I fancy my chances over your impossibility.

too bad, it ain't ......................................