Dybala asked in SportsMartial Arts · 2 years ago

What to expect on first day of karate lessons.?

I am triathlete but recently got into martial arts just because of self defense and to be honest, I know this one kid whose 17 and in my grade (9th), he has a fake age on but is actually 17, and is pretty strong compared to me and my friends, me and him had a problem in 8th grade but I surrendered the fight and gave up before we started because he was sure to win. And I don’t want to get revenge after I learn karate really good but I want to use it only if he has problems with him. Anyways how long did it take you to get you purple belt?

Some exercices and then a orange belt or green belt will show you some punches, kicks, positions etc.

What something magical happens at purple belt?!

WTF! That long bullsh1t troll story for how long it takes to get to this magical pink belt!

How long would it take you to graduate high school and not get your as$ beat everyday?

How the fu*k we suppose to know! Really!

Just looking at your question and you wonder why you get your as$ beat.

• Adam

You’ll generally be split into different groups and take part in group exercises, you’ll probably be put with a partner and shown some basic things you need to learn. Depending on how much attention you get from the instructors and how good you are will depend how quick you go up.

I found as my class got bigger the longer it took for me to get my next belt. Every place is different