Would you have hung out with your Dad if he were your age and not your dad?

Like a younger version of himself

• ?

No.

Yeah. He was a chick magnet. I could have learned things from him. Somehow I doubt I would have been cool enough for him to want me to hang though.

Edit. This is the best question of the year.

I doubt it. We don't have much in common.

• Lôn

Yes, I would, it would have been fun.

• JJ

Yeah, he would have made a great trustworthy friend. always be by your side. if he was. I'll be someone's kid

I am not sure if I would have like that.

• mickey

yes

OMG. This is so twisted.

If I was around as an Undergrad when Dad was one too, I would so have boffed him senseless...

He is just so clever and funny and lovable. [And I sound like a complete pervert, don't I? Oh, come on girls, who hasn't thought about it?]

No. Absolutely not. My dad is a total goober.

Probably.

No, the fact that my father knocked up my mom when she was 15 and he was 17 and then was a total d*ck to me and my sister that was born 5 years later and then conveniently for him made my mom choose me or him and my mom chose him. So I went to live with my grandparents. Also the fact that by the time he was my age he graduated from a d*ck to a full blown piece of sh*t. Umm no thank you.