Trump's not so bad, last year 75,000 Americans were told that NO! They can't claim Canada for refugee status, the USA isn't bad enough yet?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Canada: A really nice place to visit**, but I wouldn't want to pay taxes there.

I still prefer to be in control of as much of my personal earning as possible, and make more of my own life decisions on my own.

If I want to live on more of a collectivist style society, I want a significantly more motivated and disciplined society to be collective with. And most Western nations have lost their work ethic, and personal discipline and emotional resilience. Where is that? Currently unknown. Vietnam in a few years?

Source(s): **OK, a really REALLY nice place to visit.
    1 year ago

Trump is worthless

• Stuart
    1 year ago

US to allow 30000 more visas for seasonal workers, including Trump's Mar-a-Lago

Sun Sentinel

trump seasonal workers from www.sun-sentinel.com

4 days ago · Seasonal workers for industries such as oyster shucking companies, fisheries, and hotels — including Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach — would benefit from a Trump administration plan to allow

• 1 year ago

I wish the democrats would move to Canada like they kept threatening to!