Is it child abuse for a white nationalist indoctrinate their child into racist thinking?

also should white nationalists be sterilized against their will, to prevent them from having children?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best Answer

There's a house near me where two lesbians live. Well I don't know for sure they're lesbians but they share a house and they both drive Priuses. 8^)

Anyway, one of the Priuses has a bumper sticker that says 'Ban Republican Marriage!' 8^) I think that's a fine idea!

-I- think that teaching a child hatred and jealousy for other races is child abuse. I also think it's wrong to teach children that people of all other religions but their own will go to Hell. I got really tired of hearing that from the other kids when I was a kid.

• 6 months ago

attacking a straw issue junior

• 6 months ago

You can not sue them for commit child abuse ,since white nationalist has nothing to do with race but as you said it is a kind of being nationalist of being white supremacy to be Westerners living in Western countries.

• 6 months ago

White and black nationalists are not necessarily racist. Those are two different things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

ask much as it is to teach black children that cops are vil and white men are bad

• 6 months ago

Yes it is abuse because they are creating more criminals. I notice right wingers always use aliases, why do that unless you're up to something?

• 6 months ago

what about the blacks that indoctrinate their children into hating whites? or muslims that do that regarding jews, christians, westerns? or feminists that do that regarding men?

i don't know how you can think that only white people are being racist; all of society is practicing racism in all its forms, and if you don't see that, you yourself are severely indoctrinated-probably by the left-wing liberals.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If I had my way, yes. But there is the pesky matter of the law...

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Is it child abuse to indoctrinate the child with the idea that it is born with original sin ?

Is it child abuse to indoctrinate the child with the idea that jews are God's chosen people?

Is it child abuse to indoctrinate the child with white guilt ?

Is it child abuse to indoctrinate the black children to hate whiteys ?

Nope, a parent has a right to their child, and what culture and ideals to raise them with. It is none of your business if someone wants to raise their child extremely liberal and take them to drag queen reading sessions at the local library or take their 6 year old children to almost naked gay parades, or indoctrinate them into being an extreme conservative Catholic.

Who is it for YOU to decide if white nationalism is "normal," or not? Ethnic nationalism, for nations and people being ethnocentric in their own nations, is pretty much the status quo of the world.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Is it child abuse to castrate your son and call it a sex change?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.