Why is the United States tapping into its oil reserves? How is the US supposed to move its tanks if it gets blockaded?
- RoLv 711 months agoFavorite Answer
We aren't. The Strategic Oil Reverse has not been reduced under President Trump.
- Philip HLv 711 months ago
A blockade would be considered an act of War. No sane group or nation would want the USA fighting them.
- samLv 611 months ago
tanks dont float
- Bubba RayLv 711 months ago
If we are that means Trump knows we have serious economic problems on the way. Very interesting, especially when he claims we are producing record amounts of domestic oil. Hmmm.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- kathy_is_a_nurseLv 711 months ago
I don't know if this is a serious question (I hope not), but the US oil reserves are at an all-time high. I'm pretty sure if we have to "tap" into our oil reserves, that will not be a problem.