Anonymous

Tiger Woods named in wrongful death suit, will Trump pardon Tiger or give him another award for that?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

Pardons are for people convicted of a federal crime, not those sued in a civil suit in state court.

• 1 year ago

The parents of the drunk driver needs to be tied to a rope and hung upside down.

• 1 year ago

Trump can't pardon a lawsuit, thats brain dead to ask

• 1 year ago

a medal, most likely

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Nobody cares

• 1 year ago

Nothing will most likely happen as it was not his own actions...

• Cory
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

No. You can’t pardon a lawsuit. Because he won’t be going to jail. He’s being sued for money. If the law was involved then there would be a chance. But it has to be a federal crime. Which this isn’t.

• Hockey
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

What kind of dumb question is this?

• 1 year ago

That man knew he'd had too many drinks to be driving anything. I don't feel that Tiger should be sued for someone else serving an already tipsy man more drinks. Tiger was not there, if he had been there, I'm sure he would have stopped serving drinks to that man way before he got too inebriated. I don't think it's fair to sue a bar owner for the many drinks a person has when they know their own limit. For the record, Trump has nothing to do with this, he has his own crap to try and get out of.

• 1 year ago

The guy still drove despite the condition he was in right? He may be over served alcohol but he still drove, making the whole thing questionable on the victim's part.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.