Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

@atheists how do explain ghost sex?

I once didn't believe in anything supernatural or god, but I started hearing voices, then these voices starting touching my body and having sex with me, what would you think if this happened to you?Its all in your head ive heard, or no one has had sex with a ghost, how do you explain the sensation of another body on me in bed, or kisses on my lips, or someones mouth on my penis, or me in lower body places? how do you attribute this to just mental illness? and this happens everytime I lay down

how about advanced technology influencing our society were not aware of or the simulation argument? if were in a simulation by design we could be like a computer file, saved and transferred over to another existance, I might be grasping at straws but I'm talking to voices every waking moment now for the rest of my life and I can't believe my brain misfiring could create all this

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

It was a devil. Devils come to deceive you, and then painfully destroy your life. So call on Jesus to drive them away. Because "ghosts" don't exist. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• Nous
    1 year ago

Seek immediate psychiatric help since your post suggests you are a danger to yourself and probably others!

SERIOUSLY you are in danger not just of ruining your life but of becoming that serious danger to yourself and others!

• 1 year ago

Print out a copy of this question, and give it to your doctor the next time you see them. They'll know exactly how to explain it to you.

.

.

1 year ago

It does not exist.

I hope that helps.

• Brian
    1 year ago

There is no such thing as ghost.

• 1 year ago

You've taken too many magic mushrooms.

• Steven
    1 year ago

I suggest you flee that evil and be justified by Christ.

• Joe
      1 year agoReport

They respect im not with the devil, they are so nice and oving and when I close my eyes I can see them in the darkness, they are amazingly beutiful spirtual looking beings who care very hard and I can't leave them

1 year ago

Kid

There’s nothing supernatural about a wet dream, it’s all part of growing up and becoming a teenager.

Enjoy.

• Joe
      1 year agoReport

this happens during waking hours, they touch me constantly, I'm having sex all the time, and do ejaculate