Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events Ā· 7 months ago

Aren't you proud of Alabama?

Wow! Now hundreds of women are going to be extra secretive about their pregnancy, and now you won't even know if they're pregnant or not anyway! wow! and, they probably won't even tell their families in case they decide that they need to terminate, because ya never know who's gonna snitch, yo. WOW! Good job, Alabama! I'm sure that the black market is happy. Hey. Does anyone have any abortion pills I can borrow? I mean, buy?!

Their entire purpose is to further marginalize blacks. But the instigators will end out of power--and even the SCOTUS be damned.

• Dora7 months agoReport

What has this got to do with color. Far as I know all races have sex. And all should be able to control themselves. Can't blacks?

I am very proud they are trying to save women from harming defenseless children who have no say in the matter and trying to prevent the long term effects of abortion on their mothers.

• SheilaK

My "bar is set" very high, I do not like to see innocent children being killed. If your standards do not care about children being slaughtered, I suggests you review your morals and raise your standards or "bar."

I'm setting up a business selling coat hangers

The money will roll right in dude

Not really because I live in England.

Yes, and I'm sorry to hear that you are okay with murdering babies.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute. Christ died on the cross for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave (1 Cor. 15:3-4). The Bible is clear that salvation is not by our good works. The only condition for receiving everlasting life is to believe in Jesus for that free gift! It really is that simple.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• RICK

Why you don't think married women have abortions?
      A good 35% are married, probably more
      Besides God is fiction

Yes.

Baby killers will find fewer and fewer places where they are tolerated.

• LoudLon

Who's killing babies? These are fetuses. Do you recall being a fetus in the womb? Do you have memories of that? Of course not, because you were a fetus. You had no consciousness, no awareness. A fetus doesn't know it's being aborted; hell, it doesn't even know that it exists.

Time to invest in metal coathangers and whoever makes ru486.

• Dora7 months agoReport

Time to act like a humans and not animals. Control yourself. S If you are not safe from pregnancy.. then just don't have sex that one time. God,women you sound like rabbits.. that you cannot control yourself. Rape and incest a whole different matter.. then you do get to make the choice!

Inbreeding has always been Koo in Abalama ,(Alabama).

Dont expect intelligence from that state

Source(s): Cousin-lovin' is rampant in the Big Book Of Lies (bible-belt) states... Arkansas too
  • At least there's always another state to visit.

It is what it is.

Am pretty sure that would be the best state to promote abstinence in anyway.

Hopefully, South Carolina and Florida next.

Source(s): šŸ˜„šŸ‘Œ
    • Robin W

Promoting abstinence is what they do in Texas, which failed hard and has the worst rate of REPEAT teen pregnancy in the country.