Helena asked in TravelSpainOther - Spain · 8 months ago

Is Barcelona worth visiting? I'm going to be there for summer. Should I go there or somewhere else?

Spain is a very good country. You can travel to Barcelona anytime or anywhere in Spain. To know more about Spain info you may visit https://findinspain.com/

no is a shithole

Barcelona is beautiful. I live close, but check the news before going. Barcelona is in flames right now, literally.

Of course it's worth visiting, but I thought Barcelona was overrated, though many others love it. I much preferred Sevilla. What "somewhere elses" are you considering?

Oh I'd go somewhere else........ Try Ohio...

• Orla C

Barcelona is amazing, but you need to be very vigilant with regard to pickpockets and petty thieves. They are incredibly fast, so keep your valuables like cameras, phones, Ipods, etc. safe.

Yes but first google Romanian migrant robbery scam

Barcelona is a great place to visit. It's historic, has a lot to see and do and the food is excellent

• snafu

Barcelona’s great.

go there ..its brilliant ..its got everything ..including good weather..good transport links as well