What's your favourite job of all time?

Mine would be my first or second job. I was 16 and babysitting my neighbours kids and I loved it.

Cause their house smelled pleasant

They had two lovely boys who were always super nice to me and friendly and being around with them and babysitting them was a real delight

My neighbours were super nice to me and would routinely buy me things like candles or scarves to thank me for babysitting their kid

And they had an amazingly cute dog that I absolutely loved

And I got paid for it too!

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I did pizza delivery for Domino's Pizza (quite a few years ago) when the company I worked full-time for suddenly cut off all overtime.

I was living a little beyond my means and needed to earn a little extra cash. A friend recommended pizza delivery.

I tried it and found that it was completely stress-free and fun! Blasting my music, hot rodding all over town, getting fairly good tips too. It was nice. I made $200 in 4 hours on Halloween one year!

The kids I was working with there were a hoot too. THEY thought the job was stressful! Bahahaha!

I may do so again during retirement.

• bubba
    1 year ago

Still a cheese maker

• 1 year ago

Current job, because i have less supervision and I rest more and I have free accommodation

• steve
    1 year ago

Staff Training for the UK Government. I only did it for a few years but I was in a different town or city every couple of days. Stayed in nice hotels and travelled by Train or plane.

All my accommodation, meals and transport were paid for. Usually the management in the places I visited would take me out after work and buy me a few drinks.

I loved it but after two years with all the travelling and living in hotels I got burn out and had to give it up and moved to a local post, still doing training but without the travel.

1 year ago

Pornstar. I get paid to do what? Is this real, can't believe it exist!

Thank you Jaysus.

• Sam
    1 year ago

Volunteering at an animal shelter, walking their dogs.

I didn't get paid but I loved the job.

The dogs always loved seeing me walk in. The all knew I would be taking them outside for a breath of fresh air and sunshine.

I enjoyed playing with the kitties too.

• K8
    1 year ago

The job I have been doing for 33 years, freelance artist. It's an interesting, creative and varied job. No two days are alike.