Megan asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 months ago

I m 16 and had my period for 5 years and I m already done with this bull. Is there anyway I can get rid of it?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Instead of thinking of negatively about it, why don’t you go see your Family Doctor & ask to seek professional recommendations on how to treat it. I understand if you deal with the constant bad cramping, & heavy flow every month. You’re not the only female in the world dealing with this too... you can also find alternative remedies like birth control, or having an Ultrasound or X-ray scan to find out why it is that bad for you. Without this, you cannot have children in your future, or have a normal female reproductive system...

• 7 months ago

Try to get on a birth control of some sort. Talk to your parent about it or if you don’t want to tell them about it, depending on where you live, you can just go to your community health center/clinic and ask for birth control without your parents knowing. It should be free or very cheap. Hope it helps!

• 7 months ago

Oof I’m with you there girl. Honestly see your family medicine doctor or even better a obgyn (if you can. I know you’re 16 so getting your parents to be cool is maybe a little harder) if you express that you’d like to make your period lighter then they might be able to help you find a pill that can do that for you.

My friend also has period induced migraines and so she is on a birth control where there are no placebos and she only bleeds like once every 3 months (not entirely sure on the time)

You could also be like me and find that birth control makes things worse though and your natural period is your best bet. It’s not the best but find products that don’t make you sad. I find all natural tampons/ pads/ and even am trying the cup because they make me feel like I’m doing a little good for the world as they’re good materials and they help girls with no access to period products. Usually it helps me feel a little less sad/aggravated.

• 7 months ago

get your uterus removed. although that results in you never being able to have a child of your own

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Its Called find a Dr. who is willing to give you a hysterectomy...

• 7 months ago

No- you deal with like everyone in the world does.

• 7 months ago

Hey i didn't like having a period, either. It's a curse to me. The only way you can "get rid of it" at your age, or at least make it so it's very light, is to take birth control pills.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Birth control

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes...go through the menopause.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

that would be none

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.